DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fight Night!

Several hours ago, my son called to let me know him, some fellow team mates and his coach arrived safely and that he'd weighed in and made weight.  Of course he made weight.  With all the years of his HS wrestling and college wrestling there hasn't been one time that he hasn't made weight.  He eats, but smartly and safely and literally runs his butt off wearing layers of clothing.  About a week ago, he was still around 15 pounds over his weight limit.  I had no doubt though, that he'd make weight today.

Since he's called I made the mistake of looking up his opponent on YouTube.  There were several videos of him on there.  I couldn't stop myself.  I had to sit and watch them all.  Then, I called him up and asked if he'd watched any and he said no.  I told him what I saw with strengths and weaknesses. 

Now, I have to just sit and wait.  This is the hardest part ever.  I can't stand not knowing what's going on, when it's going on.  I've said my prayers and sit here nervously watching the clock.  Starts fight at 7:30pm, but his fight will be later in the evening.  Good luck Cody!

No comments:

Post a Comment