DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 25, 2010

HOT Deal On Nikon Coolpix L22

Ok, my daughter has wanted a new camera for Christmas so I've been watching, reviewing and waiting.  This is the very cheapest I've found ANYWHERE!  It's  regular price is $119 everywhere I've looked.  Many are running sales on it for Black Friday for around $89-$99.  Amazon's current price on it is $89 BUT you get a manufacturer instant rebate of $20 which makes it only $69!  And..if you take the black one instead of the red or the silver, the black one is $86.95  **Disclaimer...I am not positive this deal works like this, I am only assuming because on the hot deals page it says it's $69...but the price in the cart is $89..and on the page there is a clause saying you get a $20 instant manu rebate, so I am *assuming* this is how it gets down to the $69 that they're advertising.  I did not order this and try it myself, because my hubby and I went shopping instore this afternoon and we went ahead and purchased a Kodak Easyshare for her, for $99.  If someone tries this deal would you please comment and verify whether or not it really does charge you at $69??

No comments:

Post a Comment