DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Just Want To Wish You All A Happy Thanksgiving

I don't know how much posting I'll get done over the next few days...today especially.  My oldest daughter is home from college, and she leaves again on Friday.  Tonight we're having a "games and dessert" night for my husbands side of the family to get to see her, then tomorrow we're having Thanksgiving with my side of the family.

I haven't even started the desserts yet! LOL  I'm on my way to do so as soon as I hit "post" on this.  I also have to make extra to take to my parent's house for our meal tomorrow.  Have a great and safe holiday!

1 comment:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you and everyone else who stops by!

    ReplyDelete