DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Have You Grabbed Any After Holiday Deals?

My daughter begged us to take her shopping this morning, so we went.  I had to laugh, because she ended up not spending a penny and we were the ones lugging in bags.  I was able to use some coupons, matched up with some clearance sales to get some good deals.

My favorite deal was a 48-count box of special edition Holiday K-Cups.  Originally $24.99 and it was on clearance for $12.49 at Walmart.

Old Spice gift sets were on clearance for $2.50 each and I had a coupon to get $1/2 Old Spice deodorants.  Since a stick of deodorant was in the gift set, the coupon worked.  So I paid $4 total for 2 gift sets.  -$2 each was a decent price. 

I had a coupon for $2 off any Olay body wash and they had an Olay gift set on clearance.  It had a bottle body wash, a bottle of lotion, a sample of Pantene 2-1 conditioner and a pair of aloe infused socks in it.  It was on clearance for $5, so with the coupon I paid $3 for it. 

They had a Herbal Essence gift set marked down to $5.  It had a bottle of shampoo, a bottle of conditioner, a small tube of hair gel and a small bottle of Secret Scent Expressions body spray in it.  I had a coupon to buy Herbal Essence shampoo and get a hair finishing product free so I also picked up a large jar of Tousle Me Softly Finishing Cream.

Medium sized jar candles were marked down to $1.50 each and anyone who knows me knows that I'm a total candle freak.  I got one in Cinnamon, one in Vanilla Cookie and one in Cranberry.

I also picked hubby up a Gillette ProGlide razor.  This wasn't a great deal, but it was needed so I got it anyway.  No sale price on them, but I had a $4/1 coupon so I paid $4.97 for it.

I have another set of coupon inserts (which all came out of today's P&G brandsaver Sunday paper insert, btw) that I'm saving to see if anything is left when prices go to 75% off.

So have you done any after Christmas shopping?  If so, what was your favorite deal?

No comments:

Post a Comment