DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last Deal I'm Posting In 2010!

My kids friends are starting to arrive for their New Year's Eve party, so this post will conclude my 2010 deals.  I started this blog a mere 2.5 months ago, and it's just gotten better each month thanks to all of you!  I'm excited for the coming year, and to see what it has in store not only for my family and I, but also for this blog. 

Thank you all for helping me create "Deals, Teens and MMA" and have a safe and happy new year!

The book Fancy Nancy: Splendiferous Christmas is on sale for $7.99, marked down from $17.99!  It's also eligible for free shipping with Amazon Prime.  That's a 56% discount!

No comments:

Post a Comment