DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

The Pioneer Woman's Homemade Cinnamon Rolls

So I've read all the hoopla about how wonderful these rolls are, but I've never made them.  I'm going to attempt a batch today for the first time.  I'm excited and can just visualize the warm, gooey, cinnamony (cinnamony..is that even a word? I guess it is now!) goodness of them when they come out of the oven steaming hot. 

I have to admit, I'm nervous about making them.  I'm nervous about using the yeast.  I go from the visions of goodness described above to visions of flat, hard, flying disc's that I could use to take out an intruder!  I'm going to take a deep breath though, and give it a shot.

Have you ever made them?  If so, how did yours turn out?  If you haven't made them and would like to see what these sinful rolls are supposed to look like, you can go to the Pioneer Woman's blog and not only get the recipe but see wonderful pictures each step of the way.  You can find the post here:  The Pioneer Woman Cinnamon Rolls .

I'll report back and let you know if my neighbor's love me, or if I invented a new criminal catching weapon for the local police department.  Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment