DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Sorry For The Lack Of Posts Today

I apologize, it's been a bad day today for me.  A sweet teen girl I follow that has leukemia was dealt a major blow, and after reading the update my heart has been too heavy to post.  Then, my oldest daughter called with the news that for some reason her stalker/harrasser who was supposed to be jailed until his sentencing hearing tomorrow, was released yesterday and supposed to return for the hearing tomorrow morning.  He was to go straight to the place to have his ankle monitoring device turned back on to assure he's nowhere near her residence, but failed to do so.  Therefore the police has issued a warrant for his arrest.  Unfortunately though, when they went to his residence on file, someone else lives there.  When they tried to call the number he has listed, the number has been disconnected.  I'm betting he doesn't show up for his sentencing hearing tomorrow...what do you bet?  I'm worried about the safety of my daughter.  So again, I apologize that I didn't update any deals today.  Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day all around. 

1 comment:

  1. oh sweetie,
    no need to apologise.
    We all have days like that when life sneaks up and kicks you.

    gentle hugs

    ReplyDelete