DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Thursday, December 23, 2010

TWO MMA Title Fights!

Oh, I'm so excited as only a momma can be!  You might remember that last month my son was to have his first shot at a title, but unfortunately his opponent developed a staph infection in his leg and wasn't cleared to fight.  Now, he's going to have two title fights in two months!  Both were just set up tonight. 

The first one, I don't have a lot of information about yet.  All I know is that it'll be January 14th, somewhere in Kentucky.  See...I told ya I don't have much information about it. ;)

The second one will be February 19th in Tiffin, OH and he'll be fighting a guy named Luis Vasquez.  This fight is very close to home for me.  Cody will have  huge outpouring of support from family and friends in the area.

The last time Cody fought in Kentucky, you may remember that I wasn't able to go and it about killed me.  This time, I'll definately be there!  Cody is using my car to get there, and has graciously offered me a ride...yep in my own car...to go with him! LOL 

I'm SO excited for the next two months!  Go get 'em Cody!  I want to see you holding two belts above your head!  -I love photography, and this will be a great photo opp! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment