DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

What's Your Favorite Way To Use Tabasco Original Red Sauce?

This post brought to you by TABASCO® Original Red. All opinions are 100% mine.

I'm a big fan of TABASCO® Original Red.  My son and I could eat it on about anything!  I put it on eggs, fried potatoes, I love it on rice with a little bit of melted cheese over top, and it's amazing on PIZZA!  TABASCO® Original Red is not just about "hot", it also unlocks and enhances the flavor of the food, making each bite taste like an explosion of flavor in your mouth!  We use left over roast, to make hash and TABASCO® Original Red is one of the "secret" ingredients in the dish.

 The taste explosion of TABASCO® Original Red on a slice of pizza is AmAzInG!  It enhances the flavor of each individual topping on the pizza, so they combine into wonderful-ness in your mouth!  I can't imagine having a Super Bowl Party without it.

With the Super Bowl right around the corner, there are so many ways to incorporate TABASCO® Original Red into your game day menu!  What plans do you have to use it?  Last year we had a Super Bowl Party, and I used it in the Buffalo Chicken dip that I made.  We also used it on top of our pizza. 

Are you looking for food ideas for your Super Bowl party?  If so, you'll find some help and recipes here: Game-Day Party Menu.  You can also find some delicious, easy ideas to add to your delivered pizza here: Pizza Perfected.  I think that planning the menu for our party is at least half the fun!  I love looking at new recipes and trying them out on my family before the big day!

In what ways to do you use TABASCO® Original Red?  I'd love to hear your ideas and recipes, to add to my own collection.  And of course I'm all about a good deal, so I have to point out to you that if you click the above link, you'll also find a $ .50/1 coupon that you can print!  TABASCO® Original Red is reasonably priced to begin with, add to that a $ .50/1 coupon and how can you resist picking up a bottle for your game day party?!

Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment