DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Are You Looking For The Perfect Valentine's Day Gift?

If your significant other likes to read, then a Kindle is the perfect gift!  My parents got me one for Christmas and I absolutely love it!  It has built in Wi-Fi, a high contrast E-Ink screen, nice dark fonts, no glare in bright sunlight, it only weighs 8.5 ounces -which is lighter than a paperback book!  It has an advance PDF reader in it, with highlights, dictionary look up, you can take notes.  You can browse the web with it, because of a web kit based browser that's built in. With text-to-speech, Kindle can read English language content out loud to you!  There's built in Twitter and Face Book integration, so you can easily share meaningful passages with your friends and family.  There's built in access to Wikipedia.  There's book lending-you can loan a book to another Kindle owner for free, for 14 days.  The Kindle even has an MP3 player in it!  There are tons of free books for the Kindle.

Seriously, I could just keep going on about this thing!  My three most cherished possessions are my Kindle, my camera and my Keurig. LOL 

The Kindle 3 Wi-Fi is priced at only $139, and ships free!  Click the picture below and take a look for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment