DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Monday, February 7, 2011

Want A-List Accomodations At A Fraction Of The Cost?

Then look no farther than Snique Away !  This unique, new website offers great deals on 4-star+ accomodations.  If you travel a lot, or even are just looking for a get-a-way or vacation, this is the site for you.  It's free to join, but you must have a personal invitation to join.  Clicking my "Snique Away" link above, will get you in!!  By me being a BzzAgent, I got in and am allowed to extend an invitation to all of you!


If you'd like to stay in a beautiful hotel like the one pictured above in Canada, join Snique Away today.  Discounts can be as much as 50% off the best available rate.  The thing is, all deals are good for 7 days or until they sell out.  Once current deals are over, then new deals start! 

I'm so excited about this new website, because we have a trip to MO for my son's basic training graduation this summer and also a trip to Denver for my daughter's college graduation.  These trips will be just weeks from one another.  Hopefully there will be a great deal in each of these locations when we're ready for them!!

In case you missed the link at the beginning of my post, here it is again! SniqueAway

No comments:

Post a Comment