DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Busy Busy Weekend

So, my oldest son (the one who does MMA) joined the Army Reserves as a combat engineer.  He's leaving for a combined basic and AIT training on Tuesday.  He'll be gone until July 1st...and even then they've told him that there could be delays that would bring him home later.  His birthday is March 30 and since he'll be gone over it, I was going to have a surprise combination "We'll miss you/early birthday" party for him tomorrow.  Long story short, it isn't a surprise anymore, but I'm still excited about it.

I've been getting things around and ready to take to the hall in the morning to prepare the food.  Courtney and her best friend have been practicing a song that they want to sing to him at the party, I got my haircut, Courtney is sitting here with hair dye on her head at the moment, and we're just now at 10:08pm getting ready to eat fried chicken and macaroni -n- cheese for dinner.  I can't believe it's already so late and we haven't eaten yet tonight.  Call it a total fail for me tonight.

I'll have a party update with pics tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment