DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Huge downloadable game sale!

I love downloadable games.  Particulary seek-n-find games.  I find them very relaxing, and usually play them in the evenings when the kids are in bed and the house is quiet.  My hubby has been filling in at work for the last couple months, so instead of driving during the day he works from 7pm-3am pre-loading trailers.  As a night-owl, it was easy for me to adapt to his new schedule and I fill my late nights playing these games.

I was excited to see that Amazon is running a huge sale, up to 75% off, on downloadable games.  Now I can get a few new ones for only a couple bucks!  -Cheap is definately in my vocabulary!  LOL  They have pages of all sorts of downloadable games on sale.  To take a look at the games available, just click the following link: 75% Off Game Downloads

No comments:

Post a Comment