DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Friday, April 29, 2011

My Meijer Trip Today

Just got home from Meijer a bit ago and got everything put away.  Today, I spent $65 (and some change) and saved $56 (and some change).  My total OOP would've been lower, but I had to spent roughly $31 on printer ink cartridges that I didn't have any coupons for.  :(  I DID get 15% off through an mPerks coupon off on general merchandise though!  I also got back (1) $2 OYNO and (1) $3 OYNO

So, this is what I got:
1 color printer cartridge
1 black printer cartridge
3 Hormel Kids Completes
1 gallon milk (that I got free for buying the kids completes)
1 gallon milk at full price
2 Ban deodorant
1 Right Guard Sport deodorant (was on sale for $2.04 and had a $1/1 peelie on it)
1 Reynold's Wrap Aluminum Foil
2 bags Gummi Bears
2 Air Wick air freshner sprays
8 boxes of Mueller's Pasta
1 Hunt's Ketchup
4 boxes pizza rolls
1 box dog treats
2 dog toys
1 box Donut House Kcups
4 Lunchables with fruit
1 1/2 gallon Tropicana fruit punch
1 1/2 gallon Tropicana tropical punch
1 sm tub of Country Crock
1 loaf Aunt Millie's bread
2 Old El Paso Taco Kits

No comments:

Post a Comment