DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Quick Dollar General Trip Today

I ran to DG today because hubby needed some pop.  We were already in the car when we decided to go, and I didn't have all of my coupons with me.  Here's what I got with the coupons I had on hand, and what I paid:


3-Nivea women's body wash: $2.75/ea, used 3-$3/1 coupons = FREE + $ .25 overage each
Aquafresh Kids toothpaste (yes, Courtney still loves this at 15yrs old lol) $1.65, used $1/1 coupon=$0.65
20oz bottle Mello Yello $1.35
Bag of dog treats $1.00
6-pack Mt Dew $2 (ridiculous price but he thought he *had* to have it)
Total OOP after tax=$4.80, Savings listed on bottom of receipt: $10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment