DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Kroger Mega- Event I Saved 71% Tonight!

Whew.  What a trip!  Just home from my weekly shopping trip, and I can say that my back is hurting after this one!  I spent $61.10 and I saved $146.97 for a total savings of 71%!!  I can say that I was pretty excited over this trip! :)

I'm posting the picture but with this much stuff it's hard to see it all, so I'll give a break down below.

2-6pk Orville Redenbacher Pop-Up Bowl popcorn
2-Ronzoni Spaghetti
2-Ronzoni Penne Pasta
1-Miracle Whip
1-2pk Edward's Brownie
1-2pk Edward's Banana Cream Pie
1pk Keebler Chocolate Cheese Cake Cookies
1pk Oscar Mayer Thick Cut Bacon
2pks Eckrich Smoked Sausage
6-Totino's Pizza
2-4pks Energizer AA batteries
4-24pk Nestle Bottled Water
1-12ct Caribu Daybreak K-Cups
10-SoBe Life Water
2-Uncle Ben's Long Grain White Rice
2-bags Boulder Canyon Kettle Chips
3-boxes Kim & Scott's Gourmet Pretzels grilled cheese flavor
2pks Nestle ready to bake cookies
4-Nestle Crunch Bars
2-Baby Ruth Bars
2-Butterfinger Bars
2 boxes Kellogg's Cocoa Crispies
1 gallon milk
4-Nivea Lip Care
2-Reach Toothbrush
3-Aquafresh Pump Toothpaste
1 gallon Blue Raspberry Drink
3 bottles Nivea Men's Body Wash (YaY!  I FINALLY found it in stock!!)
1-Aqua Fresh Toothbrush
4pks Orbit Gum
2 bottles Old Spice Body Wash

76 items total! 

No comments:

Post a Comment