DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Kroger Mega Event Trip

I recently learned that a nearby Kroger doubles coupons up to and including $1 so I had my first run there last night. I didn't take a picture because it was late when we got home plus I'd spent the last two days moving my parents..fun, fun. I live about 20 minutes south of this store but saw that it's definately worth my while to make the drive..I utilized and picked up a few things from Meijer while I was there too.




Anyhoo, my total was $83-something before I scanned my card. That brought it down to $55-something. I handed over my Q's and that took my total down to $28.71! The receipt said my savings was 66%! I was pretty happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment