DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Great Flip Waffle Maker At A Great Price!

My husband is kind of strange in the aspect that he gets more excited about kitchen gadgets than I do!  When we went on vacation to CO for our daughter's college graduation, we stayed in hotels that had make your own belgium waffles for breakfast.  He fell in love with them and asked me for one for his Father's Day present.  -I was perfectly fine with this, because I too wanted one LOL.  So, I started researching and this is the one I decided on:



Before ordering I checked at Kohl's, and I also noticed this same one sitting on the shelf at my Kroger store and it was priced at the $59.99 at both stores.  So, I got a great price on this for the $36.67 and free shipping!  It hasn't come in yet, but I'm hoping it's here for me to cook up some great waffles with homemade whipped cream and homemade blueberry sauce for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment