DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Friday, June 10, 2011

Kindle eReading Device

Oh my goodness, I hate to think of what our trip to Denver would've been like without my Kindle.  Now, I didn't use it myself, instead I allowed my 15yr old daughter to use it.  She either read or slept all the way there and back.  Without it, I don't even want to imagine how many whines of "are we there yet" I would've had to have heard!  I honestly feel that the Kindle saved my sanity.  After using my Kindle for the trip, Courtney's now decided that she wants one and asked if we'd get her one for the birthday coming up at the end of September.  I really do love my Kindle!  Best of all?  I've never paid for a book yet using it!  The Kindle bestseller list is updated every hour, with the top 100 selling books and the top 100 free books.  I always find plenty to choose off the free list.  As a matter of fact, the best book I've ever read in my life is called Fireflies In December and I downloaded it for free too!  That was the 1st book I had Courtney read on the way to Denver and she, like me decided it was the best book she's ever had the pleasure to read.

So, after my great endorsement here, if you'd like to order a Kindle of your own...or to give one as an amazing gift...just click the picture below!

No comments:

Post a Comment