DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Sunday, July 31, 2011

Coupon Insert Alert!

Image obtained via Google Images
I just wanted to emphasize how great tomorrow's newspaper inserts will be!  -Ok, for some of us, that actually translates to today's inserts I guess LOL.  This week, there will be 4 inserts: Smart Source, 2 Red Plum and P&G!  My Saturday paper has all of the same inserts that the Sunday paper has, and it's only $ .75 compared to $2 for the Sunday paper.  I've already used some of the coupons, and this week is definately a week to buy extra copies!  Just with a short, small, unplanned trip today, I've saved way more money than I spent on the 8 copies I purchased.  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment