DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

FREE Pert Plus !


I found this great deal today on WeUseCoupons.com.  I'm pasting a post, then I'll add additional details below:

Just so you know, You do know that pert full size bottles are on sale at walgreens for .99 cents after the register rewards. You can price match the pert at walmart for .99 cents then if you have a $1 coupon you can use it towards that. Making free with .01 cent overage.

The pert that is part of the deal is Pert Plus 2 in 1 Hair Care 25.4 oz.. So that's a large bottle for free!
I didn't get the coupons in my paper so I bought some from ebay. 10 coupons for $2 so once I get those I'll be getting ten large bottles of pert 2 in 1 for free. Can't wait!

Now for my own additional notes:  This is a HUGE YMMV (your milage may vary) situation.  Walmart stores can't seem to get on the same page about whether they accept a price after register rewards or not.  Some do, some don't.  There was $1/1 coupons in a past SS (smart source) insert.  I'm sorry, I don't know the date of the insert.Also, if you don't have the coupons from the SS insert, some of the bottles of Pert Plus in Walmart have $1 off peelies on them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment