DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Second Home



I stumbled upon WeUseCoupons.com awhile back, and it quickly became my second home!  By it's members, it's common to see it refered to as WUC.  I was a member of other coupon & deal forums before this, but wasn't really too active on them.  The entire atmosphere of WeUseCoupons.com just drew me in and I quickly became an active and involved member.

The founder of WeUseCoupons.com, Nathan Engles, has been on television and was featured in the Wall Street Journal for his extreme couponing.  Nathan is known as "Mr. Coupon".  I think the thing I was most impressed with, is that Nathan is very active on the forums and always responds to any private messages of questions and/or concerns you may have.  He's just an all around great guy!

The website is a wealth of information.  The members consist of everyone from newbies to couponing, to well established coupon bloggers, to Mr. Coupon himself with all of his tutorials & videos on the site to help everyone learn the proper and ethical way to coupon!

On the site besides a wealth of information on how to coupon, you'll also find early release store print ads to help you plan your shopping trips ahead of time, along with forums for just about every single store that's out there, links to coupons, deal scenario's, Sunday paper coupon insert previews and on and on and on.  Best yet?  WUC is free to join and use!  If you're serious about wanting to save money, then you need to click the banner above and sign up for a free account!  When you sign up, I'd appreciate it if you'd put jaammull as the person who refered you then feel free to "friend" me on there.  You can always send me a private message through the site, if you have any questions or need some help learning to navigate the forums!

No comments:

Post a Comment