DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Some Free & HOT Deals For The Week!

Image obtained from Google Images
There's some deals to be had this week that I'm excited about!  I don't like making a million stops, so I've been price matching at Walmart lately.  If a deal needs a price match (PM) I'll state it in the deal.

Tide trial size $ .97 -Use $1/1 found in the 7/31 P&G insert = FREE + $ .03 overage

Cascade trial size $ .97 -Use $1/1 found in the 7/31 P&G insert = FREE + $ .03 overage

Tampax Pearl Compax 18ct $3.96 -Use B1G1 Free found in the 7/31 P&G insert = $1.98 each (thanks Budget Savvy Diva)

Dawn dishsoap $2.83 -PM to CVS $ .99 -Use $ .50/1 found in the 7/31 P&G insert = $ .49! (stock up price for sure!!)

Degree Men's or Women's deodorant trial size $ .97 - $1/1 found in the 7/31 RP

Next, Kroger has a couple of freebies this week:

Crest 6.4 oz 10/$10 -Use $ .50/1, if your store doubles then this = FREE

Ivory BW 10/$10 -Use $ .50/1, if your store doubles then this = FREE

I don't PM these at Walmart, because Walmart doesn't double and I live very close to a Kroger so it's worth my while to go there and get these free.  If you don't want to go to a Kroger though, you can PM these at Walmart and get them for $ .50 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment