DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

16 Piece Corelle Dinnerware Set $25 Shipped! 51% Off!

This deal is HOT!  Right now, you can get a 16 piece set of Corelle for $25 with free shipping!  That's 51% off the regular price of $51.10.  In addition to this blue pattern, there's also a few other patterns marked down to $25.  Corelle is break and chip resistant, and stacking it in the cupboard takes up so much less room than other dish sets.  In addition to being dishwasher safe, you can also put Corelle in the microwave or warm in the oven!  I've wanted a couple Corelle sets for over a year now, and keep watching the price waiting on a good deal.  This is IT!  I'm off to order 2 sets of these for myself!!  Just click the picture below to grab this deal!

2 comments:

  1. I got some for Christmas a few years ago. I love them and the movers didn't manage to break any of them, either! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never owned any yet, but my grandma used to have some. I'm excited to get mine!

    ReplyDelete