DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Canon PowerShot ELPH 30% Off + Free Shipping!

The Canon PowerShot ELPH is a great point-n-shoot 12.1 mega pixel digital camera.  It has a wide angle lens and full HD video!  It has a 3.2 inch touch panel LCD screen.  This little camera has all the bells and whistles!  Of course, I'm a Canon lover to begin with, I started with a Canon PowerShot for my very first digital camera and now have upgraded to the Canon T2i, but honestly this camera has awesome reviews!  It would make an amazing Christmas present.  -If I hadn't just bought my daughter a new camera for Christmas last year I'd be all over this deal for her, for this Christmas.  I thought long & hard about it, but I just can't justify buying her another new one already lol.  Click the picture below to grab this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment