DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Monday, March 26, 2012

Mediflow Waterbase Pillow

I've been doing a lot of research lately on beds and pillows.  My fibromyalgia and arthritis make it extremely difficult difficult for me to sleep.  I toss and turn all night, trying to alleviate the pain I feel in my neck, shoulders, back and hips.  The Mediflow Waterbase Pillows are the most popular I've found for neck/shoulder/back pain.  The reviews I've read on these pillows are great!  I can't wait to order them.  I've read that these are even great for people who suffer from migraines.  I'm going to get myself one, and also one for my husband. He doesn't have fibro or arthritis, but he does have neck and shoulder pain and isn't happy with his current pillow.  The pillows are on sale for $35.89 right now, with FREE shipping.  I've read that chiropractor's sell these pillows for around $60, so I'd take advantage of this sale while you can!  Just click the photo below to grab this deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment