DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Hot Deal On A Sony Digital Picture Frame!

Just in time for Mother's Day!  This Sony 7" Digital Photo Frame with HD Playback is on sale for $94.99 + it has FREE shipping!!  I bought one of these for my parents for Christmas this past year, and they absolutely love it.  I opened it and pre-loaded it with photos of the grandkids, some of my nature photography shots, etc. then put it back in the box and wrapped it up.  My mom still tells me that it's the best present I've ever bought her.  Now, you can give your parents (or yourself LOL) a great gift too!  Order now, and have it in plenty of time for Mother's Day!  Just click the photo below!





No comments:

Post a Comment