DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Hurry! Flexi Soft Gel Skin Case for iPod Touch 4th Gen Is 92% Off!



My 16yr old daughter has been wanting an iPod Touch pretty bad, so with all she's going through with my husband's adultry and our impending divorce, I went to Amazon to see how much they are.  I'm going to save my Swagbucks and SuperPoints to try and get her one.  While looking at them, I ran across a great deal on a gel skin case for them.  These are regularly $19.99, and are on sale for only $1.58 SHIPPED!  That's right, no super saver shipping or anything like that, just totally FREE shipping!  Just click the photo below to grab this deal!  -I'd hurry though, before they either sell out or change the price!!




1 comment:

  1. Skins are a bit more expensive running around $20 to $30 for a real good one. If you're looking for a lower priced cell phone cover, check out your local mall at a phone cover kiosk. ; The snap on, hard plastic style of covers run $10 to $20 each.

    e_cell

    ReplyDelete