DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Are You A Blogger Wanting To Monetize Your Blog?

I'm going to post the links to some of the sites I'm an affiliate with. I had someone ask me how to monetize their blog, so I thought I'd just write it up in a post so that anyone who wants to, can know how to do it. This is the main one I use: MySavings Media Super Affiliate Program Just click the box above to sign your site up! I also use this site quite a bit too: Again, just click the photo above to sign up. Of course, the thing I push the most is Amazon sales. You can sign up to become an Amazon associate by clicking here: https://affiliate-program.amazon.com/gp/associates/network/main.html I don't get anything by you signing up to be an Amazon associate, but I do get a little credit if you sign up for the first two sites. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of that, so that down the road no one gets mad at me for not disclosing it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment