DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Another HOT Gaming Deal & Upcoming Holiday Lecture

You can tell that we're less then 3 months away from Christmas now, because all of the hot gaming deals are beginning!  I posted a deal of Madden NFL 13 earlier, for $20 off the original price + free shipping.  -That even beat Walmart's price!

Now, if you have a gamer in your life whether it be a son, husband, brother, father, etc. chances are good that you've heard the excitement over the PS Vita with built in wi-fi.  Everyone is saying how the Vita is taking portable (or in my old lady talk: hand held) gaming to a whole new level.  Everyone has the PS Vita Madden NFL 13 bundle pack for the same price.  $249.99, but if you order it now you'll receive a $30 credit, which ends up making it the same as if you were paying $219.99.  You'll receive the credit via email, within 2 days of your order shipment.  So, for the same price as you'd be paying anywhere else, you can basically pay the same price + have pretty much enough to cover a whole other game for the Vita too!  Most of the games I saw for it, were priced on sale around $39.99.  Just click the box below to grab this deal!



Now, on to a mini lecture - vent - whatever you want to call it! LOL


You know that there's always hot toys every year, and this year the PS Vita is going to be one of them, thanks to a large teen and adult base of demographics.  So my best advice to you, would be to order one of these now before they're out of stock ...or before the prices start getting jacked up due to short supply.  -Christmas is one of the worst times of the year for the supply/demand ratio to rip you off.  Last Christmas I'd wrote a few posts such as this one and people didn't believe me, or thought it was too early to worry about it, etc.  By the beginning of December these same people, some of them even IRL friends of mine, were sending me messages, posting on my facebook wall, etc.  begging me to please help them find the exact toy that Little Johnny or Little Sara just had to have because they were out of stock everywhere or places they could find them, had the prices jacked up to double and triple the normal going rate.  One of these instances was for a Barbie dream house, or mansion or something to that effect.  I spent over 4 hours hitting refresh on my computer to see if the price dropped.  I finally grabbed a link and gave to the mother, for only $2 above the "normal" price list.  She thanked me profusely, but all of the stress and panic she went through could have been so easily avoided had she believed me when I'd posted it a few months earlier saying that it was going to be one of the "must haves" of 2011 ....and at that time it was on sale for somewhere around $20 or $30 off and shipped free!  I had another instance last year with a Leap Pad, but unfortunately I never could help that parent score one at normal price.

I did another blog post on August 30th that you'll find by clicking HERE. I did a lot of research, and found some of predicted sell-outs for this holiday season.  Almost a month later, the items I have listed are still predicted to be the hottest toys for Christmas 2012.  There are a few other things that are now also being predicted to be sell-outs, and the PS Vita is one of them.  Within the next few days, I'm going to update that post to reflect the Vita and other items that are quickly coming into view as sell-outs.  Please make sure you read that post, and start buying these items as early as you possibly can.  It will save you mounds on your budget this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment