DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Mediflow Waterbase Pillow


I've just received one of these pillows to try and review!  I'm so excited because I've read page and article after page and article saying how amazing these pillows are.  I've wanted one for about 7 months or so now, and with going through a divorce I couldn't justify spending the little money I have on one.  I was SO excited and thankful to get the opportunity to try this pillow then hold a giveaway along with my review.  Look for my review and the contest within the next week or two, and in the meantime if you just can't wait to try and win one, you can order one on SALE right now at Amazon!  These regularly sell for $39.99 but right now they're on sale for $30.99 and they ship FREE!  Just click the box below to grab this deal!



No comments:

Post a Comment