DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 11, 2012

Elf On The Shelf


This is such an awesome tradition to start at Christmas time!  I wish I'd known about this when my kids were little.  I'm going to start this tradition next Christmas with my granddaughter.  She'll be 2yrs 5months old next year.  I'm also expecting a new grandbaby in March of this coming year.  I'm so excited to start the Elf On The Shelf tradition with the grandkids.  It's going to be so much fun!  This would make an excellent gift for anyone, in addition to getting one for yourself!  This kit contains the story book, a girl Elf and an extra snowflake skirt for your Elf!  Right now, you can get it for $29.95 shipped!  If you're not familiar with what Elf On The Shelf is, do a google search and you'll hit hundreds of posts, ideas for your Elf, and photos!  To grab this deal, just click the photo below!



No comments:

Post a Comment