DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Friday, October 5, 2012

Epson WorkForce All-In-One Wireless Printer

This thing has all the bell's and whistles!  It's an inkjet printer, copier, scanner, and fax.  iOS/Tablet/Smartphone/AirPrint compatible.  A few months ago, while printing pages that I was including in my chronic pain seminar packets, my printer completely bit the dust.  I was more then sad, because I use a printer so much.  It's been just killing me that I can't print coupons any more LOL.  I'm not in the position right now to replace my printer, but was searching and researching them for something to do.  That's how I came across this one.  Not only does it have all the bells & whistles, but it has a GREAT sale price on it as well as GREAT reviews!  It's on sale for $89.99 shipped!  This same machine at Office Depot is $99.99. If you want to take advantage of this deal, just click the photo below!


No comments:

Post a Comment