DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Exciting New Feature

October always starts the fun and excitement for me, in hunting down good buys in preparation for the upcoming holidays!  This year, I'm excited to share with you all a new feature here on Deals, Teens and MMA.  At the top of the blog page, right underneath the blog name, you'll now see a widget that is going to show you the highest discounted items in the "Toys & Games" catagory!  Check it out and see what the deepest discounts are at any particular time.  This will always be changing, so check the widget a few times each day.  I know that right know it's showing the game Uno on a 90% discount!  I'm thinking that this widget will make holiday shopping a lot easier, and a lot cheaper for us all!  From presents to stocking stuffers, you'll find the biggest discounts on the items you want, just by checking in a few times a day!  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think of this new feature!

No comments:

Post a Comment