DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Friday, October 19, 2012

Taco Pie Recipe

This is one my no-fail recipes that I turn to when in doubt of a meal.  All of my kids like it, and I usually always have the ingredients on hand.  Here's a photo of it when I first pulled it out of the oven.

I fry 1 poud of hamburger and drain the grease.  I mix in 1 packet of taco seasoning.  Then, I add 2 can's of Hormel Chili with beans.  As that's heating up, I lay (2) 8-inch flour tortilla's in a 9x13 pan.  I smear a can of refried beans over the tortilla's.  Then, I spoon 1/2 of the chili/hamburg mixture over that.  Drizzle with salsa. Top with cheese.  Then I place (2) more tortilla's on top.  Spoon the remaining chili/hamburg mixture over top, drizzle on salsa, top with cheese.  Place (2) more tortilla's on top, then cover those with salsa, and another layer of cheese.  Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes or until everything is hot and bubbly.


Top each individual slice with whatever toppings you like on your taco.  Tonight, we used shredded lettuce, sour cream, and picante sauce.  I sometimes also like black olives and onions on mine.  


It kind of looks like a big mess on my plate, but it sure tasts good, is quick to make, and is easy!


No comments:

Post a Comment