DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Canon EOS Rebel T3i On Sale


This is the camera I have, and I absolutely love it!  I've had it for about 15 months now, and I honestly haven't found one thing that I didn't like about this camera.  I'm going to put up a couple of photos that I've taken with my T3i, for you to see.




I know that when you look at information about the camera they have photos on the page, but I thought that it would be better to see real, actual photos that an every day person took with the camera.  Right now, the Canon EOS Rebel T3i is on sale for $649 shipped!  You also get a free SanDisk 16GB Class 10 memory card with the purchase of the camera right now.  Also, if you add a printer too, you'll be eligible for up to $300 via mail in rebate!!  Amazon is notorious for changing prices on a dime this time of year though, so I'd grab it while the price is still low if you're interested in buying one anyway.  Just click the photo below to grab this deal!





No comments:

Post a Comment