DEEP Discount Toy & Game Deals

Kontera

206906

Follow by Email

Natural & Organic Baby Products

coupon widget

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Turn Your Regular TV Into A 3D TV

3D Video Wizard Console with 2 Pack of 3D Adult Glasses
Ok, call me lame, but I'm SO not a technical/electronics gal so when I saw this and read about it, I thought it was beyond cool!  Even though I know that most people probably have heard of these for a long time, I was all excited to share it since it was new to me + it's on sale!

By using a 3D Blu-Ray Player, Xbox 360, PS3, or cable and satellite providers that broadcast 3D sporting events and entertainment, you can also watch in 3D using your regular old 2D TV set!  You just plug your TV and your 3D content player into the 3D Wizard, slap on a pair of the 2 Adult 3D glasses that come with the player, grab the remote that also comes with the player, and sit back and enjoy your "new" 3D TV!  As long as your TV has an HDMI input, you're good to go!  The best part?  Instead of paying $1,000's for a new 3D TV, you can pick this box up for under $100.  It's on sale for $80.03 shipped!  Just click the photo below to grab this deal!


No comments:

Post a Comment